If you are worried about anything, it could be something big or something small - don't bottle it up. It can really help if you talk to someone. If there is something on your mind, ChildLine is here for you.
You can talk to us about anything
Whether you’re feeling stressed, anxious, lonely or down—we’re here for you.
Our counsellors help lots of young people with all sorts of things, like bullying, problems at home and self-harm. Whatever it is, we can help.
ChildLine is a private and confidential service, meaning that what you say stays between you and ChildLine. Visit the confidentiality page for more information
A ChildLine counsellor is someone who:
- who you can trust
- who is genuine, open and friendly
- who won't judge you or put you down
- who is not easily shocked
- who will listen to you and knows it takes courage to contact us
- who is aware of the sorts of problems you might be worried about
- who will let you take your time
- who wants you to get in touch