Child and Family Support
Our Child and Family Support Worker, Miss Sarah Clarke is always available to offer advice and support or to sign post you to other agencies who can help your family.
- Birmingham and Solihull Women’s Aid – Community Outreach Support. The project offers support for women experiencing domestic violence and gives 50 minute appointments to discuss personal safety, housing/emergency accommodation, money/debts, police/court involvement and any other thing that they want to discuss. 0808 800 0028
- Health Trainers – provide advice and support with health and well-being. Based in Chelmsley Wood town centre. 0800 015 3265
- Family Information Service – provides families with information on childcare, things to do and places to go and services available for additional support. 0800 389 8667 www.solihull.gov.uk/familyinfo
- Solihull Parent Partnership – a free impartial service for parents and carers of children with special educational needs
- Local Integrated Needs-led Coordinated Support (Lincs) Team – helps everyone involved with your child to work together if you are worried about something or going through a difficult time. 0121 788 4334
- Children’s Centres – Smiths Wood – 0121 248 7628 Chelmsley Wood – 0121 248 7631. Offer a variety of activities and support for parents and children. To find out more visit www.solihill.gov.uk/familyinfo
Also please look below for further advice, support and information.
If you are concerned about drug or alcohol misuse please click here for further support and information.